When you use the services of Cell Wellbeing Ltd through our S-Drive, Website www.cell-wellbeing.com and https://business.cell-wellbeing.com/ (collectively, the “Website”), you trust us with your information. There are many different ways that you can use our services – to use our S-Drive for the purpose of generating the digitized Report based on your hair roots and shaftresonance information and to receive a reminder from the S-Drive software after 90 days from the first Report for a second process.
- What information we collect;
- How we use that information;
- How we may share that information;
- How we protect your information;
- What choices you can make about how we collect, use, and share your personal information.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Your information which will be collected by us or our S-Drive operators, includes but not limited to the followings: -
- Your name;
- Your date of birth;
- Your personal details, such as gender, weight and height;
- Your mailing address;
- Your e-mail address;
- Your phone number;
through the following ways:-
- Information you give us
We collect and store information that you have provided to us through our Website, mobile applications, and/or to our appointed personnel and/or Country Manager and/or Distributors as the case may be.
- Information we get from your usage of our services.
We collect and store information when you have authorized the S-Drive operators to conduct a hair digitization process while using the S-Drive. During the hair digitization, the S-Drive operator is required to key in your particulars into the S-Drive software before your personalized Report is generated.
- E-mail Communications:
The purpose of emails is to help us to make e-mails more useful and interesting, we will receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from the Website if your computer supports such capabilities.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Your information provided to us may be processed by entities (in or outside of the Europe) within Cell Wellbeing Group of Companies (including related companies, subsidiaries, holding companies, associated companies and outsourcing partners).
The information we have collected will be used including but not limited to: -
- Fulfilling orders, S-Drive services or the request of any information;
- Sending of reminder emails after 90 days from the last S-Drive service;
- Tracking and confirming online orders;
- Delivery for the products purchased (if applicable);
- Establishing and managing your accounts;
- Communicating things like special events and surveys, which you are not obliged to complete but which will be completely confidential and analyzed anonymously; and/or
- Using and disclosing other information in aggregate for research, marketing and strategic development purposes to enhance our services.
We may retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you with services, to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, and to enforce our agreements.
HOW DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We do not sell, rent or trade your personal information to third parties. If you provide information to any of the businesses or Website owned or operated by us, this information may be combined or shared among us including affiliates and subsidiaries. Each of the service provider and/or consultants will be governed by each of their privacy policies, as applicable.
In general, we will not share your information to any third party unless we’ve received your prior consent or if any of the following circumstances applies:-
- We may need to share your information with any third party including but not limited to any of our appointed Country Manager, S-Drive operators, Distributors, consultants, logistic companies, payment gateway, service providers) to perform services on our behalf such as:
- Fulfilling orders and/or services as required by you;
- Delivering packages to you;
- Servicing products purchased by you;
- Sending marketing communications to the users;
- Fulfilling subscription services;
- Conducting research and analysis; and
- Processing credit/debit card payments.
- As required by the Law
In some unforeseen circumstances, we may be required to share personal information in response to a regulation, court order or subpoena. We may also share information when we believe it's necessary to comply with the law, to respond to a government request or when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of Cell Wellbeing Ltd, our customers, or others; to prevent harm or loss; or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual unlawful activity.
- We may also share personal information in the event of a corporate sale, merger, acquisition, dissolution or similar event.
HOW WE PROTECT THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use reasonable security measures to protect the confidentiality of personal information under our control. We restrict access to personal information to our employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations. They may be disciplined or their contract terminated if they fail to meet these obligations. We further use a variety of information security measures for the purpose to create layers of fraud or theft protection and risk reduction in order to protect your online transactions with us. However, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us are controlled and blocked from any potential exposure to internet fraud or identity theft that might hijack your account (account takeover fraud). Thus, your usage of the Website is at your own risk.
YOUR CHOICES REGARDING THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
You may choose to:
- Stop receiving marketing or promotional e-mails, direct mail, phone and mobile marketing communications;
- Update and correct your personal information;
- Deactivate your account; and
- Request removal of content or personal information posted by you from our Website, online service, online application, mobile application, blog, community forum or to our appointed personnel, Country Managers, S-Drive operators or Distributors. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your content or personal information as a result of your continuous usage of our services, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so.
*Please note: Even if we are able to anonymize or make your content or information no longer visible, this does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of your content or personal information from the internet as third parties may retain screen shots on our Website pages (e.g., cache files).
LIMITING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION, FURTHER ENQUIRIES AND COMPLAINTS
If you would like to obtain further information on how to limit the processing of your personal information by us; or you have any further query; or you would like to make a complaint in respect of your personal information, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
COMPLIANCE AND COOPERATION WITH REGULATORY AUTHORITIES
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES